Copy/paste disable

Friday, March 15, 2013

Navigate around without a mouse!

Share
Hey guys! I thought I'd show you a trick that many people didn't know of. I'm currently mouseless (I've got no mouse), so I navigate around with my keyboard!
Let's start!

If you wish to press on a link like "User CP", you just go to Hack Forums (CLTR+L and enter hackforums.net) and then press CTRL+F for searching, and you write 'User CP'. Then you will see that User CP gets enabled. Then you press ESC (escape button), and you will see that it has a border around it. That means it has been selected. Then you simply tab your Enter/Return button, and you have now pressed on User CP!
You can do this with all text elements. If you want to go and search, you simply CTRL+F and search for 'Search' and then you press Escape and Enter/Return. If you then want to search for something, you have to find some text next to the search box. Let's go to http://www.hackforums.net/search.php and look.
What I would do, is I would type in "keyword" and press TAB. If you type in 'keyword', you would see that the word becomes highlighted. Then you press on Escape and on TAB. Then you've selected the search box, and then you simply type in your search query and press on Enter/Return!

That's how I find and click on my links the fast way!
TAB helps a lot!

Cheers out!

No comments: