Copy/paste disable

Monday, June 6, 2011

Adf.ly Bypass Wait Time Automatically

Share

So I got really tired of adf.ly and it's really bugging me since most advertisers have large videos on their page or annoying adverts. Since I don't have my own computer and sitting by a laptop I decided to create a script that bypasses the wait time. So here it goes...

1. Go download "Greasemonkey" this plugin for firefox will run the bypasser script.

2. Now that you have Greasemonkey you will see a little monkey head down to the bottom right. Make sure that it's NOT gray if it is just click on it.


3. Click HERE and you will get a message popup. Click Install


4. You are done you will now immediately get redirected to a the new web page
This might take 2 minutes to do but just think of all the time you spend waiting for adf.ly to redirect you.
You will save minutes or even hours by using this script

No comments: