Copy/paste disable

Wednesday, June 1, 2011

[TUT]How to increase the speed of You Tube Videos

Share
How to increase the speed of You Tube Videos

I recently saw a youtube video of my son but me dad said you do, hey watching a video for nothing, no man! told me, so you're going to get old watching the video, and I asked then I do answered me get away from the pc, you hack and end much anything, told me check this out! oh god it is great and simple, and best serves, go a little ....

This good start...

We assume that we are watching a video on youtube, we support the cursor over the video and do a click with the right mouse button, there are going to appear a options, we will choose "setup"

After choosing other configuration options will appear, there must click
on the small folder



By default the settings are 100 KB, what we do is
take that kind of small cursor to the right.

Once run all right there will be changed from 100 KB to unlimited

Then we give a close and ready we can only press F5 for the change made effect, and we notice a considerable acceleration of time to see our
videos.

No comments: