Copy/paste disable

Wednesday, June 1, 2011

REMOTE KEYLOGGER TUTORIAL.

Share
Hey guys, by request, I'm doing a rather long tut, of which I will keep secret of what it is until the part where it says keylogger. Ohh shit. Secrets out and I'm to lazy to push the backspace key. Alright, so as I get farther away from the word I will get closer to the subject. Today we are going to learn how asses the options we have, and from there we will decide what it best for us and then we will do eeettt. :) Ok so now, we have a target. What do we want, I guess I'll say we want his myspace password. Well now we have the goal. Let's make it happen m'kay?
So now lets assess the options
  • Do I have physical access to this computer.(It's at your house or a friends)
  • Does this prick have an Instant Messenger service.
  • Does this person trust me, if not would it be hard to gain?
  • Do I really want to learn the art of keylogging?
Ok so now we have those options assessed. Now say we have Physical access to the computer, I will only go briefly on this one because all of you little crazy 12 year old Runescape (all discussion banned on HF) addicts want to remotely send them.

Physical Access Keylogging
  • CLICK HERE
  • Download
  • When you download set it up and make sure the file is somewhere you can remember
  • Every day check the log file and I'm sure you will get the password you want.
  • Finish reading my tut on keylogging you prick.
Ok, so now for the fun part.
Remote Keylogging
  • Numero uno (1) lol. Download THIS
  • Password is crazy-coderz.net
  • And now you have vicspy, now you go learn how to set up an FTP server. Its easy. I recommend http://www.0catch.com thats what I always use for FTP. Ohh and if you use FireFox (if you don't then please off yourself.) you can use FileZilla for a FTP client.
  • Now basically you just make the keylogger (self explanatory)
  • Bind using the binder that it comes with
  • Tell your friend on MSN or whatever, Hey look at this! and when he opens you have succesfully keylogged him. Now remember to set up your ftp before doing any of this, and when you set up your ftp, remember to put all of the stuff needed, as well as when you set up the keylogger. A little mistake could make it not work. We dont want that shit.

Alright guys! Looks like you just learned how to keylog!
I'm sorry if there is anything in there that you don't understand just pm me or add the msn down under.


Bibek
Edit: please reply to this :) I want to see how I did.

No comments: